eebahgum2: The Word Around Us
Return to eebahgum! homepage eebahgum on digital imaging ebahgum on the word around us eebahgum! on kulcher eebahgum! on world issues eebahgum! on sport & hobbies myopic observations of the world my travelblog I want to know who is responsible! Contact eebahgum! Subscribe to eebahgum's feed

Friday, October 29, 2004

The Word Around Us

Words are my hobby, business and obsession. On this page you'll find various eebahgum articles about language, as well as my Weird Words—obscure words guaranteed to baffle strangers, impress your friends, terrify small children and make you a hit at parties. Weird Words is derived from my old Word for The Week emailings, now reborn and updated. Enjoy!

> Macrology Dec 18 2004
> Irredentist Dec 18 2004
> Manducate Dec 18 2004
> Macaronic Dec 18 2004
> Deltiology Dec 16 2004
> Clive's new black game Oct 19 2004
> I gotta use words when I talk to you Oct 13 2004
> What's in a name? Oct 11 2004