eebahgum2: Clive's Travelblog
Return to eebahgum! homepage eebahgum on digital imaging ebahgum on the word around us eebahgum! on kulcher eebahgum! on world issues eebahgum! on sport & hobbies myopic observations of the world my travelblog I want to know who is responsible! Contact eebahgum! Subscribe to eebahgum's feed

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Clive's Travelblog

On Boxing Day 2004 I departed sunny Adelaide for colder climes, trusty Nikon D70 in hand. My sojourn took me to Poland and England, and included brief flirtations with Germany and France along the way. My first visit to the 'home country' in around 30 years! And 5 months later, my 6 week holiday is still going.

I'll be blogging and snapping all the way, so if the mad travel ravings of a bald, eccentric camera nut are your thing (and there's no accounting for taste) then watch this space.

> Clive and Jonathan on Brighton Pier April 4 2005
> Dusk in Brighton, Sussex March 18 2005
> Walking like an Englishman March 18 2005
> Do you remember where you were on July 20 1969? March 18 2005
> I'll be home a little late, Mum... March 16 2005
> Where's that wally Clive? March 09 2005
> A guide to throwing up on aeroplanes Jan 07 2005
> Day 4: Spy games and a flasher (picture below) in Berlin Jan 07 2005
> It's too hot in Europe in winter Jan 06 2005
> Day 2: Frankfurt Airport Jan 03 2005
> Day 1: Bottomless Singapore Jan 02 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home